We are extremely proud to once again be designated by Swedish newspaper Dagens Industry as one of Sweden’s Gazelle companies for 2015. We have yet again succeeded in doubling our turnover during the most recent three year period and want to take the opportunity to express our thankfulness to our customers and suppliers who have contributed to our success.
Dagens Industry Gazelle is a prize that has been handed out annually since 2000by Swedish Newspaper Dagens Industry to Sweden’s fastest growing companies.
The term Gazelle was coined back in the 1980’s by American David Birch, who was of the opinion that it is smaller, fast growing companies who create the most new jobs. Less than one percent of Sweden’s limited liability companies fulfil the requirement to be called gazelle.
- a turnover that exceeds SEK 10 million
- a minimum of ten employees
- have at least doubled its turnover, if you compare the first and the most recent financial years
- increased its turnover every year for the most recent three years
- a collective operating profit/loss for the four financial years that is positive
- has grown organically, not through acquisition or mergers
- sound finances